Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

A Blog on Minnesota and National politics, religion, news, and life.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

What's Your RealAge?

We all know how old we are. I happen to be 20 right now and I feel great and I am happy and content, but with all the stress in our lives and whatever health issues that we have are we really as young (or old) as we think we are? Well if you go here to RealAge you can take a test (which takes about 10 minutes) and it will tell you how old your body is based on your family history, eating habits, medical history, amount of exercise, etc. My end result was that even though I am 20.1 years old my RealAge is 22.4, maybe that is why people always tell me I look older than I am, dunno. I just thought this was interesting, fell free to share your results in the comments, it would be interesting.