Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

A Blog on Minnesota and National politics, religion, news, and life.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

A Post On Andrea

So, maybe you guys caught it earlier during my Puppy Post that Andrea was (and still is) my girlfriend. I am writing this post because she asked me to write something about her and because she asked so nicely and I love her I decided to do so. I really don't know what to write about her, I spose I could start with saying that she will probably come up to visit me in the first weekend in September and we are both looking forward to that, it should be fun. I plan on getting her ice cream and I promised her that I would not blend her puppies in the spirit of the Puppy Blender, she gets quite cranky when I mention that with good reason, she loves her puppies and I like them as well and would never really blend them, Andrea, I promise I won't. Anyway, I am going to wrap this Andrea post up, I guess that if you have any questions put them in the comments and I will see what I can do.