Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

A Blog on Minnesota and National politics, religion, news, and life.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

I Heart CNN Polls

Some of you may know this but as well as reading FoxNews I also read CNN, on a daily basis. CNN also has this lovely poll section which they update daily with a new question that readers can vote on. Yesterday the question was "Are Howard Dean's comments about Republicans approperiate?" Now when looking at the poll below it should be noted that I put my anwser in, "No" if anyone had any question about it, around noon CST so maybe by the end of the day it looked different. I just thought that It was interesting that it was exactly 50/50 at the time I saw it.
(click the picture for a larger image and let me know in the comments if it doesn't work, I have had problems with flickr in the past)