Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

A Blog on Minnesota and National politics, religion, news, and life.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Another Bloody Survey

I don't really like surveys, but Pam asked so here it is.

I STOLE THIS FROM PAM...............(she told me to!!!)
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY
1. Mark
2. Medic
3. Robert (people call me this all the time because for some reason they cant remember my real name)
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
1. sccfan47 (yahoo/aim)
2. kylekatarn12 (msn)
3. asmodeankane47 (xfire)
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. teeth
2. Eyes
3. hands (dunno why)
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. smile
2. laugh (not really physical, but im gonna do it anyway)
3. can't think of anymore
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. German
2. Irish
3. English
(well, we can see where I get my temper from :P and as a side note I consider myself 100% American)
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. needles
2. snakes
3. liberals (im serious)
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Contacts
2. Getting on the internet
3. talking with Andrea
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. kakis
2. dress shoes
3. socks
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS:
1. Steven Curtis Chapman
2. Toby Keith
3. Creedence Clearwater Revival
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS:
1. "Decleration" Steven Curtis Chapman
2. "Bad Moon Rising" Creedence Clearwater Revival
3. "Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue" Toby Keith
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. Love
2. Humor
3. Trust
(Pam, I like these so I am just gonna steal them)
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order):
1. I once was in a car accident and broke my right leg in two places
2. At one time I thought I was gay
3. When I was in grade school someone shot my dog
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU(in order):
1. Overall looks
2. personality
3. smile
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES(also in order):
1. Playing Guild Wars
2. Politics
3. Reading
THREE THINGS YOU WANT REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. A gallon of ice cold root beer
2. To be back at school
3. For Andrea to come visit
CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING/YOU'VE CONSIDERED:
1. Cop
2. Teacher
3. Bounty Hunter (seriously, wouldn't this job be sweet)
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. Alaska
2. Iraq (I want to go after it is fixed up and see the progress for myself)
3. South Carolina
THREE KIDS' NAMES YOU LIKE:
1. Matthew John
2. Elayne Jessica
3. Heriatio Kane (never would actually name a kid this, but it's still a cool name)
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Get married (not that I am in a hurry or anything, but it is on the list)
2. Go big game hunting
3. Maybe something with politics?
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL/BOY:
1. I like girls
2. I like guns
3. I am not gay
THREE CELEB CRUSHES:
1. No
2. Such
3. Thing
THREE PEOPLE THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE STEAL THIS FROM ME:
1. Chad
2. Andrea
3. Sarah K.(Soon to be J. and I am not sure how much she reads my blog, I know she has been here at least once.

REALLY BIG UPDATE:

Umm, Chad pointed out to me that I forgot to change the part of this survey about how I am a typical guy. Don't worry, I am not a fag, I just missed that section, Ill go and change that.