Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

A Blog on Minnesota and National politics, religion, news, and life.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Summer Blogging

Hello everyone,

Summer break is starting to kick in for me as I have finals this week and I am going home for the summer on the 12th of May. As I will have a 40 hour a week job during the summer and not much free time blogging will be probably be rather sparse over the summer (but hopefully not too sparse) and I will jump back in with both feet around August, hopefully with Wordpress and some lovely new categories. One of those categories will be "Pilgrim In an Unholy Land" try to figure that one out. I hope everyone has a good next few months and try not to forget about me as I will make an honest attempt to post something at least once a week.

Thank You,
-[Medic]-