Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

A Blog on Minnesota and National politics, religion, news, and life.

Friday, April 29, 2005

"I Was Wrong."

Well I was reading blogs today and somehow I stumbled across the following article. It is an article about an anti-war protestor who went to Iraq....and found out he was wrong. Read it and pass it on, this is an excellent article.

...I had been demonstrating against the war thinking I had been doing it for the very people I was here with now and yet I had not ever bothered to ask them what they wanted...Over and over I questioned them 'Why could you want war? Why could any human being desire war?' They're answer was quiet and measured. 'Look at our lives! We are living like animals. No food, no car, no telephone, no job and most of all no hope.'(more...)