Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

A Blog on Minnesota and National politics, religion, news, and life.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The DU And The New Pope

I will share with you right now that I am not catholic, I am Lutheran, and also I don't agree with the Catholics and the whole pope is the next best thing to Jesus, but that's not the point of this post. I actually really liked the previous pope, very conservative guy, and from what I know of the new one, Joseph Ratzinger/Pope Benedict XVI, I can honestly say the Catholic Church will not get worse or decline in morals, as far as I can tell. But go over the Democratic Underground and they have a few issues with the new pope, check it out here.

On a similar note I just want to make a general announcement that it is very important for people in general, and people interested in politics in particular, to read up on what the other side thinks, talk to the other side, and be informed. You can not make a good valid argument without knowing how things work on both sides. Just thought I would share.