Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

A Blog on Minnesota and National politics, religion, news, and life.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

WHO THE {bleep} DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

The following quiz has been provided by Frank J. in reply to the MSM's accusations that we bloggers are unqualified to even have such things as opinions (much less qualified to get journalists to stop talking about their opinions). My answers are as follows.


THE "WHO THE {bleep} DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" BLOGGER QUIZ

1. Who the {bleep} do you think you are?

My name Mark, one day I will be a journalist second only to Michelle Malkin.

2. So, other than blogging, what's your job? Do you work at some fast food joint, dumb{bleep}?

Well, I go to college so you could say that my job is "student" but during the summer I work in the information technology department at company that goes by the name of Flambeau (yeah, I know it sounds french, but no one's perfect).

3. Do you have like any experience in journalism, idiot?

You mean other than the classes that I am currently taking and the campus news show that I report for? Nope.

4. Do you even read newspapers?

Yes, I do, I read the local Star and Sickle, err *cough* Star Tribune *cough* and every once in a while I pick up the Chicago Times.

5. Do you watch any other news than FOX News propaganda, you ignorant fool?

Yes, I watch MSNBC and CNN, know thy enemy.

6. I bet you're some moron talk radio listener too, huh?

Yeah, I am, Rush Limbaugh and Jim Rome.

7. So, do you get a fax from the GOP each day for what to say, you @#$% Republican parrot?

I don't own a fax machine.

8. Why do you and your blogger friends want to silence and fire everyone who disagrees with you, fascist?

I want the truth, and yes, I can handle the truth.

9. Are you completely ignorant of other countries, or do you actually own a passport?

I do own a passport, I keep it in my sock drawer.

10. Have you even been to another country, you dumb hick?

Yes, I went to Canada once, their grilled cheese sucked.

11. If you're so keen on the war, why haven't you signed up, chickenhawk?

I thought about it, then I realized I wanted to learn something first, maybe later.

12. Do you have any idea of the horrors of war? Have you ever reached into a pile of goo that was your best friend's face?

No, do you?

13. Have you ever reached into any pile of goo?

I eat jello with my hands, does that count?

14. Once again, who the hell do you think you are?!

I am Mark, this is my blog, a journalist I shall be. Also, I would like to say that I would be proud to have my fellow bloggers fact check my pinkytoe. Who better than rabid fascists to make sure your telling the truth?