Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

A Blog on Minnesota and National politics, religion, news, and life.

Friday, February 11, 2005

Frank J. Reads The Bible

Frank J. went and bought himself a nice new NKJ Bible (that's New King James for those who don't know) and it appears that he is going take us along with him on his exciting adventure through THE WHOLE THING, or at least he gets bored with his new hobby and leaves us hanging (personally I want to see what he has to say about Revelation, it should be funny). Now I will say right here that in Frank J.'s most recent post he said some doctrinal things that I do not agree with, but that is not really the point, I am just sharing. Now for those of you who say "He's making fun of the Bible? He can't do that, it's wrong." I say that he's not making fun of the Bible persay but more having fun and trying to be funny as he reads it. Who ever said Christian's couldn't be funny and even poke fun at religion every once in a while? I don't think anyone ever did. So, I am going to be updating this post every time Frank J. has a new Bible post so, um, yeah, go read Frank J.'s site, it's funnier than mine.

Genesis 1-3
Genesis 4
Genesis 5-9
Further Discussion of Genesis
Genesis 10-13