Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

A Blog on Minnesota and National politics, religion, news, and life.

Friday, February 11, 2005

AOL Apparently Evil As I Have Suspected

I have never really liked AOL. We had it for a while back home with my parents and we had numerous problems with it, not to mention the billions of coasters we get each year as they try to suck my parents back into using AOL. But what they have going on now really takes the cake, and I would be inclined to boycott AOL until it fixes it's most current problem. Err, right, your probably wondering what problem does AOL have this time, well, apparently they have taken to supporting anti-American/terrorist messages. No, not like banner adds and email notices, but in a more subtle but no less damaging way. So with that as an introduction I will point you to Trevor's site at The Right Report here and here. This is very interesting, and wrong, AOL should fix it, now.