Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

A Blog on Minnesota and National politics, religion, news, and life.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Showing My Integrity

Apparently the Daily Kos (I have a link to that under Know Thy Enemy Blog Roll) thinks that all conservative commentators are paid by the RNC. Now before I say more, let me say that I not technically a "conservative commentator" but due to my strong conservative stance on 99.9% of the issues and that every once in a while I do say something of worth here I want to make something clear. I do not get any money from anyone to blog, I wish I did of course, money is nice, but I don't. Umm, yeah, I don't get money, and even if I was offered money I wouldn't take it, I do this for fun and it's not like what I write here is worth paying for. So, I have integrity. Please, show your integrity by going here and getting your "Showing My Integrity" badge.

Also, later today, maybe tomarrow, a review of Elektra, I saw it last night, it was cold.