Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

A Blog on Minnesota and National politics, religion, news, and life.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Texan tutorial on the use of Y'all ... or is it Ya'll

I am officially confused. SarahK and her evil double (also called SarahK) have recently debated the spelling of the word Y'all (or Ya'll). Now I can't say either way which is the correct spelling, but to tell you the truth I would really like to know, please. The real SarahK says the correct spelling is Y'all, she repeats herself here, and the evil double SarahK says the correct spelling is Ya'll, she does not have a second post on the subject. So all you Southern readers (I know of one for sure, up to four total that just may read this blog) please, comment and let me know which one it is. Y'all or Ya'll.