Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

A Blog on Minnesota and National politics, religion, news, and life.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I'm gonna make you an offer you cant refuse.

Not that I am complaining, but it seems that right after my friends and I finished watching all three Godfather movies Godfather references and paralells are everywhere. Before I mention these paralells I just want to say that I really enjoyed the Godfather and it is such a guys movie (not that chicks can't watch it of course) but the guys and I had such a good time spending the day with the Godfather and a giant bag of pretzels, it was kinda like a girls day shopping, only less expensive. If you have not seen the Godfather yet it is definately a movie you should see. Anyway, on to your daily news, with Michelle Malkin.
Now Michelle posted this yesterday but as im just seeing it today.... Italian mobsters *cough* Godfather *cough* currently in prision have apparently treatened terrorists and beat the snot out of them, after which they told the the poor innocent (hehe, yeah right) terrorist that if he didn't change prisions that he would be takin' a dirt nap. If you want to read the whole article you can do so right here.
In the fight against crime(at least until I become a cop, maybe) I wield the dual Desert Eagles of Max Payne in both Max Payne and Max Payne2:The Fall of Max Payne. Which, as an excellent storyline and awsome characters would have it, has numerous references to the Godfather. These references range from oranges on tables to lines from the movie, to other things in between. Wanna see it for yourself? Play and find out, I would reccomend both of these games, they are very fun and this would be my fourth time playing through both of them.