Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

A Blog on Minnesota and National politics, religion, news, and life.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Apparently the Deceleration of Independence is a bad document now

News Flash for all Teachers (and Americans in general). You might get in trouble for showing the Declaration of Independence in class just because it has a reference to God in it. I was in a very bad mood after I read this, its just not right. Setting aside the whole God thing for a moment, remember what the Declaration of Independence is, there is NO WAY that it sound ever be disallowed in any classroom, EVER. But, read the transcript yourself, if I can find the whole thing (or even audio if I am lucky) I will update this post and share it with you.

Also the links here, and here are news articles reporting the story.