Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

A Blog on Minnesota and National politics, religion, news, and life.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Shoot first, ask questions later

Everyone else and his mothers second cousin has a post on the Marine who shot the wounded terrorist in that Iraqi mosque so I guess I will post on it also. Yesterday, a Marine, he shot a wounded terrorist. Apparently this was bad, or something. I guess that after getting shot at and seeing your friends die, and seeing terrorist bodies blow up when you try to help them, well I guess it is still bad to shoot if you see the terrorist wounded on the floor and then he moves. Yeah, if he moves he might be trying to pull a 'nade and blow you and your friends to hell so he can get to Allah and his 72 virgins just that much faster, but what is wrong with sending him along by himself with a little message from you to Allah? Sounds like a good idea to me. For those of you with problems realizing that Bangor over at Shining full plate and a good broadsword as a visual aid for you here, and also posted below.


My point is made quite well thank you.