Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

A Blog on Minnesota and National politics, religion, news, and life.

Sunday, November 07, 2004

A new addition to the blog favorites ?

Hey, you know how people now usually have an Iraq Blogroll on their blog nowadays? Well if the trend continues I just might have to add an 'Iran Blog Favorites' to my sidebar. As of now all I have is the previous article that I just linked to and this blog BLOG-IRAN. I am really hoping that this becomes a trend (both the Iran blogs and bloggers influencing world events) and as such I would like anyone who comes across an Iran Blog of any type to drop the link in my comments for this post. For more information on the Iran check out the CIA factbook page on Iran here. Interesting direction we have here, I hope to keep an eye on it.