Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

A Blog on Minnesota and National politics, religion, news, and life.

Friday, November 12, 2004

Nasty language makes an argument less convincing

FIRST, don't click the link in this post if you don't want to read something with an insane amount of f-bombs in it. Moving on. Nothing makes me ignore whatever you are trying to say than if you start to swear at me. So pretty much after the first sentence of this letter written by a crazy liberal I stopped actually reading the hogwash that he was writing and just counted the swear words, how many you ask? Well, I counted 63, and the letter is really not even that long. So, apparently this guy is from Madison WI and I am very embarrassed to live in the same state as him with that guy being such a dirty, cranky, sore loser, crazy, stupid, liberal. But as I am in Minnesota right now I feel a bit better.