Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

A Blog on Minnesota and National politics, religion, news, and life.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Insanely Boring Introduction Post

As this is the first post in my new blog, same address as before, I just deleted my other posts because I wanted to start fresh, I am going to throw in some sort of introduction of myself so you can know who I am before you decide to read this blog. Really I just want to save you some time so that if you will not have to read my posts and then decide you didn't like what I had to say and how much of a waste of time that was (even though I hope that is not the case). Anyway, I am going to school for networking and system administrator and I currently reside in the state of Minnesota, although Wisconsin will always be better because that it where I grew up. I am a strong Christian and strong Republican and even though I have no problem with anyone who wants to read this blog with different viewpoints remember that you just might not like everything I write. On that same vein I am a direct and blunt person, I say things how they are and I don't tiptoe around anything or worry about offending people, but that does not mean that I am not a nice guy and I will attempt to keep an open mind on most things, I promise. Anything else any of you want to know post in the comments and I will put an answer there, and please, no swearing. I will remove comments as I see fit with no discussion if I deem them inappropriate, if you really feel your comment should not have been removed let me know and the ARI Blog board will take it into consideration.

Thank You,
Medic