Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

A Blog on Minnesota and National politics, religion, news, and life.

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Do liberal bloggers have memory problems?

I always though that liberals had strange ideas, maybe you could tell from my previous posts. Anyway, this news story that I found at cnnnews.com says that 72% of people that took the poll at the DU thought that November 3 2004 was more depressing than September 11th. Does anyone other than myself see a problem with this? Ok, yeah, I will grant that the democrats that losing the election must have sucked. But how, under any circumstances, does that make the results more depressing than the deaths of 3021 American citizens in ONE day? I will tell you right here that it does not, if the other guy gets elected you only have to deal with him for at most eight years, those 3021 people that died that day will not be coming back, their familys will never see them again. I don't know how to make that point other than stating it again in different words so I will just say one last time that there is no way in a freezing cold Wisconsin winter that the election os worse than the deaths of 3021 innocent Americans.

Thank you, Medic out