Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

A Blog on Minnesota and National politics, religion, news, and life.

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Blogroll update

Updated my blogroll on the right with two new blogs that I have found interesting (and hopefully keep me coming back for more). First is Incoherant Ramblings and Other Things Best Left Unsaid, the author of this blog is from Washington state and is shipping off to Kosovo really soon, drop by her blog and wish her luck. Second is Undercover Hippie, hehe, I love the name. Anyway, right-wing father of four from New Jersey who covers a number of different topics, and thus I game him his own heading in my blogroll "General Blog Favorites", go check it out. That's all the blogroll updates for now, cheers and have a good day/evening whichever it is for you.